Sunday, July 19, 2009

Haircuts......

So Hayden has been needing a haircut for awhile. Due to the fact that it is such a traumatic experience for him(and me), I have been on a search for a great hair salon that caters to kids. Over by my Mom's is this place called Snipits. So I thought I would give it a shot. I highly recommend it to anyone with children. It has such a fun and easy going atmosphere. Hayden did way better than I anticipated. He even smiled a few times!! He got to eat suckers, blow bubbles, and after it was all over, he got a toy airplane for being such a good boy... Now he is a stylin' little man with an awesome hair do!





3 comments:

  1. Wow, your kids are way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, She is beautiful and he is so handsome. His eyes look amazing! They look very happy in the picture which in turn made me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. His haircut turned out great! I'm glad it wasn't too bad of an experience for him (and you). That can be such a struggle sometimes!!! Of course my biggest struggle is that my girls like to cut their own hair and then we have to try to fix it without making look completely crazy...fun times.

    ReplyDelete