Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mommy's Day....

Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.-Sophocles



That quote couldn't be any truer. Words could not describe how blessed and thankful I am to be Myah, Hayden and Karley's mommy. I love them with my whole soul and heart. They are my purpose. They are my world.


I had such an amazing Mommy's Day. Jason and the kids were so good to me. I got some really cool surprises too. Jason got me tickets to see 311. Myah, Hayd and Karley and Jas gave me a super sweet camera. We spent the whole day together as a family. We visited very important mothers too- Mikell, my Mom and Kari. I am grateful for having these strong, beautiful women in my life. I look up to all of them for the many great qualities they hold. We ended our day having dinner at the Texas Roadhouse and went for a drive as a family. Such an awesome day!
S I tried to post the picture of this awesome camera that I got, but it didn't work, so this link is the only way to see it.

Karley and Grandma Mindy...


Mikell, Kaylee, Kelly and Karley..love this new camera but I love these girlies more!


The awesome panoramic view of our dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment