Sunday, May 16, 2010

The past 4 months in a nutshell....

For those of you who periodically read this blog, you have noticed that I have completely abandoned it for the past 4 months... You'd think with my staying at home mommy business, I'd have time to post things on here. Having 3 small children is pretty time consuming(many of you who have more than 1 child understand). But one thing that I usually have close by is my camera. I put it to far better use than this blog....obviously. A lot of things have taken place- Adjusting to having Karley, My Mom turning "50" yes I said "50", Myah turning "5", Lily being born, playing in the snow, going to some freaking awesome concerts, hanging out with family, and everyday life things. Here are pictures taken from the last 4 months, to catch you up to speed...and yes my life is random-yet wonderful!

The Daughtry Concert!!!!


Mikell and I stoked...we had floor seats!

Um the bald dreamboat :o)


Lifehouse...


There he is again. Chris Daughtry is fine...


This fine piece of man is the drummer from Cavo. Ps He's Mine and Mikell's boyfriend

Envy on the Coast!!!!!!!


"Glamour Shot"... ha ha Keely and I being "hawt"...

Here is Ryan Hunter the lead singer.. the dread headed dreamboat...


His voice seriously is Amazing!


this concert was flippin shweet!


Snow days.....


This bugger was heavy!


Hanging with family-
The best auntie in the world!!

Grammy and Kar hanging out

My niece Lily Bug....I miss her :o(


My niece Danica...I miss her too :o(

Tiyana's t-ball game... I love her!


Here is "SupaMaan" Hayden. He wears this cape everywhere!


Everyday Happenings....

My purpose. My whole world.


sweet dreams for a sweet boy.


"Peace"


They really are friends..despite this picture.


The beasts- AKA- Arthur and Jason


"For those who love to rock".....she salutes you?


One in a million chances that all of them are asleep like this???

Karley loves bath time...

------------------------------
Lily Cianna Christensen
Feb. 18, 2010
7 lbs. 20 inches


Here is my brother Chester with his precious baby girl..
----------------------------------------------------------

Myah turns 5 years old!!!!!!!!!!

The birthday girl in her caa-ute birthday outfit. Her bro is pretty stylin too.


So I attempted to do Marshmallow Fondant.
FAIL. Kinda cute in dim lighting??


"Spaghetti Tacos"- really good.

Myah and her favorite Keely..


Hayd and Grandpa swimmin..


"I can kick, stretch and kick...I'm 50..50 years old."

My Mom's birthday cake

Some of our family that came to her surprise pizza party..

My Dad- The pizza guru making pizza's for the 40 people that came to show my mom the love they have for her... She is pretty AMAZING!

And baby makes 3-kids that is!

This picture is simply precious. I love my girls.

Holy Stink she is beautiful!


To answer your question- Yes she is this cute!

snuggling with my first baby....
snuggling with my second baby...
Hayd thinks "Kar-gee" is pretty neat!

I just love being her mommy and getting to know her!

No comments:

Post a Comment