Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just another chill day...



So rumor of another storm moving in, motivated us to enjoy the sunshine while it was still here. The kids have been just fascinated with the hammock swing that is in the yard. It is a rare thing for Myah and Hayden to sit still by one another, so I had to take some pics of it! Sure enough, after I got one picture of them together, Hayden wanted to get out of the swing to chase the quails in our yard. Poor birds..I hope they come back! I really am looking forward to the nicer weather to actually stay!! And that my friends, is all that I have to say about that...until next time.

I literally had to beg Myah to get out of the swing...she can be quite a stubborn individual..I wonder where she gets that from??
Hayden riding his old rocking horse...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, havent seen you in forever! Your kiddos are cute, and you look great.

    ReplyDelete