Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sushi...


So, in the past I haven't ever understood the whole "sushi" craze. While Myah, Hayden and I were groccery shopping at the Sunflower Farmer's Market earlier today, I came across these super tasty looking California Rolls. So I thought I would give sushi another try. I am pretty sure that it is delicious!! Myah and Hayden weren't sold on it, so they had chicken instead. Oh well! A disclaimer to this post: Yes it might seem as though I really need to get a hobby or something, when I am posting things about sushi...but it was a cool trying to show Myah and Hayden that trying new things, is fun. That you never know unless you try, which easily can pertain to anything in life.

2 comments:

  1. everyone raves about sushi...me...uh...scares the hell out of me because I don't like fish, I like shrimp, crab, lobster etc. but it just freaks me out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,
    I would have to totally agree with that!You never know until you try. I can handle california rolls but when it comes to the hard core sushi...like raw tuna. No thank you maam!

    ReplyDelete