Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter


Our Easter started out by the kids eagerly trying to find their baskets, that the Easter Bunny left. In about 3 seconds flat my living room was covered in that horrid grass..(which I made a mental note to never ever purchase that stuff again!) I am trying to start traditions in my family, so I thought that I would make the kids a special breakfast for Easter. I made french toast....in the process of me cooking the french toast, Myah and Hayden enjoyed a breakfast of easter candy instead... Then I got Myah and Hayden dressed in their new Easter outfits. Then we went up to my parents and hung out for awhile. Then we went to Mikell's for dinner. Myah, Hayden and I were really bummed that Jason wasn't able to make it home from St. George to spend the holiday with us..but there is always next year. Aside from that, I do have to say how grateful I am for my Savior and the sacrifices that he made for me. I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to be a mother to Myah and Hayden. They are my whole world and then some!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore that pic of the babies! thanks for spending Easter with us! love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture I say.Make me a copy. I to enjoyed seeing you on Easter. The kids looked so cute.You looked really good to and doing so well since your surgery. We are so on for the Easter egg hunt next year.I like the new set-up for your blog. You need to show me how I can set one up for me.

    ReplyDelete