Monday, March 23, 2009

Danica's Birthday Bash...

Last night Myah, Hayden and I attended my niece Danica's 1 st birthday party! It was really nice to have all of us together. There were so many people!! We just love Danica to pieces! She is one of the sweetest babies that I have ever known!
Here's Danica having a grand ol' time smooshing her cake all over!

The birthday girl sharing her cup with Hayden(who isn't quite sure what's going on)..
What a cute little family!!
Hayden provided the entertainment for the evening...

4 comments:

  1. Yes, It was a fun party! Dani had a blast and she really new it was her Birthday. Sunshine seems to follow her wherever she goes. There are so many people who love her. I had hysterics watching Hayden perform. His grandma was loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cute. she is adorable! and Hayden just cracks me up. that kids is quite the entertainer. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayden is HIRLARIOUS! It's so crazy seeing him so grown up..I still think of your little ones as LITTLE! I hope to be able to see them this summer when we come to Utah for the reunion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures of the kids. They are getting so big, I am glad they were able to see Jason this weekend, I hope his job goes fast for you all so he can be home more. Take care Love Grammy Kari

    ReplyDelete