Thursday, March 5, 2009

Lunch with Kell..


Today Myah, Hayden and I, went to lunch with Mikell and Tiyana... What an adventure it was. I swear like the whole state of Utah decided to go to sizzler at the same time as us. Hayden wasn't very thrilled about being there, which kinda made the rest of us not very thrilled to be there either!! I kinda wished that he had behaved better because we went for Mikell's b-day. But what can you do??(maybe start a taking Zanex! just kidding!!) But aside from that, it was nice to get out of the house. I do have to say how much I love my sister in-law! Mikell is such a strong and beautiful woman and I am so blessed to have her in my life! Myah and Hayden are very fortunate to have an auntie who loves them as much as she does. I value my friendship with her very much! I am grateful and appreciate that she is always there for me whenever I need to talk, or for a shoulder to cry on, or just someone to laugh with!! I heart her!

2 comments:

  1. you are so sweet! thanks so much for taking us...and no one minds a little craziness with our kiddos right?! lol I love you thank you so much. ♥

    ReplyDelete