Sunday, March 1, 2009

Technnology Forever...

So this is the very first blog post that I have ever written, so bear with me..After being a stay at home mom now for the past 2 years, I have felt totally shut off from the outside world. Our family recently purchased a computer. I have had the most frustrating time getting this thing up and running. Through this experience I have learned that I should have payed attention to the stupid tech. classes in highschool..(clearly the classes aren't so stupid after all). But as a side note I have to express my thankfulness for being able to have a computer in the first place. Now that I have that off of my chest, I am going to give you some background about my little family. My husband(Jason) and I have been married for going on 6 years now. We have been blessed with 2 of the most AMAZING children(Myah-4 and Hayden-2). I love being a wife(most of the time), and being a mommy. Jason, Myah and Hayden are my whole world and then some! What can I say? They complete me and I am so very blessed!

2 comments:

  1. yay! I love your page...it gets cuter everytime I see it. =) I am so happy you have a blog now. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are adorable. Myah and Hayden look so much alike! They have grown up SO much!! :)

    ReplyDelete