Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring is here to stay..hopefully!

So as Myah and Hayden and I were playing in the yard yesterday, I noticed such a great sight...the first "bloom" in a flower bed..YAY! Our yard is soo beautiful in the spring and summer. I am so over the brown grass and deadness in the yard. I can't wait till the green house opens and I can officially start gardening. Wahoo!!

This is one of the many flower
beds in my yard, but the only
one with a flower in it.

Here is the flower up close...
Who ever said that I might
have too much time on my
hands??

2 comments:

  1. Your background is too cute! I love brown...crazy I know. I hope that the nice spring weather stays I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, it is so good to touch base with you again! You are looking fabulous and your kids are adorable! I bet your kids love having a fun mom like you. Keep in touch!! Oh and by the way nice flowers

    ReplyDelete