Sunday, March 15, 2009

A night of High School Musical Fun??











Our family had a hilarious night. To back-track a bit....Myah had gotten a"Gabriella" dress up costume from High School Musical, for her 4 th birthday. She hadn't ever played with it. So after watching High School Musical 1 last night, it inspired Myah to want to dress up like "Ella". So I took the dress and infamous "wig" out of the package. She was really afraid of the wig(I don't blame her). Jason being the goof-ball that he is, thought it might help Myah not be afraid of it, if we all tried the heinous thing on... So we did... Hayden was the only one who wasn't very thrilled about wearing it. Although these photos could be used as blackmail, I hope that they give you a chuckle, because they crack me up!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I laughed so hard this morning when I saw these! they are so cute and so hilarious. I am glad you guys had a good weekend with Jas. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is hilarious! That look fits all of you. :) I cannont believe how big your kids have gotten! We need to get together when we go to Utah this summer.

    ReplyDelete