So, in the past I haven't ever understood the whole "sushi" craze. While Myah, Hayden and I were groccery shopping at the Sunflower Farmer's Market earlier today, I came across these super tasty looking California Rolls. So I thought I would give sushi another try. I am pretty sure that it is delicious!! Myah and Hayden weren't sold on it, so they had chicken instead. Oh well! A disclaimer to this post: Yes it might seem as though I really need to get a hobby or something, when I am posting things about sushi...but it was a cool trying to show Myah and Hayden that trying new things, is fun. That you never know unless you try, which easily can pertain to anything in life.
Back in Business
11 years ago







everyone raves about sushi...me...uh...scares the hell out of me because I don't like fish, I like shrimp, crab, lobster etc. but it just freaks me out....
ReplyDeleteYes,
ReplyDeleteI would have to totally agree with that!You never know until you try. I can handle california rolls but when it comes to the hard core sushi...like raw tuna. No thank you maam!